Smithfield, Morrissy Lane, Nagambie
5 3 2
For Sale - Price on Application
First Class Nagambie Thoroughbred Farm PRICE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST NAGAMABIE – VICTORIA 'SMITHFIELD' GOULBURN RIVER
Prime position in the heart of the Victorian thoroughbred breeding precinct.
PRICE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Managed as a commercial thoroughbred spelling farm operated within a larger International thoroughbred portfolio for spelling and raising high calibre yearlings for the domestic and global market.
*Area Approximate only
A highly desirable and easily accessed property 11km from Nagambie and close proximity to Victoria's leading stud operations.
Developed specifically for horse interests and nurturing high value bloodstock. First class facilities ideal for breeding, yearling preparation, spelling and agisting.
11km north of Nagambie township on the banks of the Goulburn River, 149km from Melbourne CBD, 1.5km from Goulburn Valley Freeway and 135km from Melbourne Airport.
Fertile free-draining alluvial River country, cleared and developed with most paddocks sown to pastures. Approximately 90% of the farm is developed to accommodate horses with good quality, well maintained, high quality fencing.
Water is a feature with enviable direct frontage to the Goulburn River, one of Victoria's great river systems. Automatic pressurized trough water system to each paddock and stables.
35 MgL irrigation licence from Goulburn River.
2 attractive houses and cottage
• Main Residence: Attractive 5 bedroom brick house with wonderful mature gardens featuring stone walls, box hedging and sweeping lawns boasting a deciduous and evergreen tree plantings . Ideally positioned on slightly elevated site overlooking the Goulburn River. Carport adjacent
• Managers house: Attractive 3 bedroom brick residence with carport.
• Cottage – comfortable self-contained 2 bedroom weather cottage.
HORSE STABLING & FACILITIES:
Features 2 stables comprising 69 boxes in total:
• Stable 1 - 49 boxes – 2 central breezeways
• Stable 2 - 20 boxes
• Electric horse walkers x 2 – 8 horse each including Iron Gate unit
• Sand Round Yard
• Grain silos x 3
• Parade ring and yarded area
• 28 day yard compounds
• 11 large spelling paddocks
Offered For Private Sale exclusively by Inglis Rural Property.
Price: Available on request
Inspections: Strictly by appointment with the Marketing Agents
Contact the Marketing Agents for further details.
|Land Size:||148 acres approx|