Dunvale & Aberdeen, Tintaldra
Size: 959 acres
UPPER MURRAY GRAZING AND IRRIGATION GEM - MURRAY RIVER FRONTAGE - 959 acres (387 hectares): EOI Closing Thursday 13th July, 2017 - UNDER CONTRACT
INGLIS RURAL PROPERTY ARE EXCITED TO OFFER ABERDEEN AND DUNVALE
TINTALDRA - WELAREGANG - NSW
Expressions of Interest Closing Thursday 13th July, 2017 at 12 noon at the office of Inglis Rural Property, 1 Young Street, Randwick NSW
Area: 959 acres (387 ha)
Water Licences: 324 MgL (groundwater)
Scale rarely seen in the prized Upper Murray of New South Wales.
Well located 25km from Corryong, 142km from Albury, 53km from Tumbarumba, 115km from Thredbo ski fields and 466km from Melbourne.
Available 'As-A-Whole' and/or in 3 parcels, including:
Abderdeen: 250 acres (101 ha)*
Dunvale: 539 acres (218 ha)*
The Triangle: 170 acres (68 ha)*
Total Area: 959 acres (388 ha)*
*See attached map.
*Areas Approximate and subject to confirmation
*Additional 30 acres of crown land included with Aberdeen
- irrigated and dryland cropping
- prime lambs
Key Features include:
- Murray River Frontage - 2.4km
- Irrigation: 324MgL Irrigation licence - 60 acres irrigated.
- Dairy and Cattle handling facilities (16 aside s/o milking shed, yards, shedding)
- Commercial Lease Potential - Passive income of approximately $115,000 per annum* available on 3-5 year lease period. *Details of tenancy to be negotiated.
- Production - 65-70 % arable and suitable for farming.
- History of 200-250 milking cows and fattening trade cattle.
- Silage Production - 1,600 large bales of silage cut in 2016.
- Beef Cattle - Estimated to carry approximately 280-300 breeding cows.
- Scope to establish a center pivot irrigation unit.
- Pasture - several paddocks sown to annual and perennial rye, rape, phalaris and fodder crops.
- Reticulated water system with concrete troughs
- Two (2brm) houses
- Modern 16 aside s/o dairy with 10,000 ltr stainless steel VAT, feed tech system. Packo Fullwood system.
- Steel cattle yards, haysheds, 45t silo
Dunvale and Aberdeen are afforded a stunning outlook to the Snowy Mountains providing particularly special views from the naturally elevated home sites. Overlooks the Murray River, Tintaldra Station and Welaregang Station.
Contact the marketing agents for further information and details.
|Property Type:||Mixed Farming|
|Land Size:||959 acres approx.|
|Zoning:||RU1 - Primary Production|
Or By Appointment